Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Restaurant Ju Heng - Tom Yam noodles & porridge

This is one of my favorite restaurant for dinner, usually I'll order for take away before going to fetch my baby Zi Ming from the baby sitter.

This restaurant is located at Jln Raja Uda, Apollo wet market, business hours is 6pm-3am and close on Tuesday. Although it claims that it starts at 6pm, I recommend you to visit the restaurant after 6.45pm. Usually they still preparing at around 6.15pm-6.30pm and will only accept order after finished prepare their kitchen and ingredients.

Arrived at the restaurant yesterday at around 6.30pm.


One of the worker was frying their famous deep fried fish.

Firstly, take a plate from the stall. 


Then, choose your ingredients and put on your plate. After that choose type of noodles and soup (Tom Yam, light soup or porridge). 


Finally, waiting for my turn as I wanted to take away. For those who plan to having there, you can go ahead to the table and order drinks, they will bring your food to you... So impress with their memory on remembering every single customer's order.


You can either choose to sit inside or outside the shop.


3 comments:

  1. look yummy, but Raja Uda too far from my place ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next week you can come to try with your parents, you will come to Raja Uda next week to collect something, right? :)

      Delete
    2. hehe, yeah! but I think I will go to collect earlier morning, because can't wait to collect my "birthday gift" already ^^

      Delete